More than a week after Cyber Monday, you may be wondering if there are items out there that still have the same price offered on that day.
There still are.
Shoppers enjoyed huge deals on Cyber Monday and surely took advantage of it.
Online sales on Cyber Monday reached a whopping $6.59 billion, beating sales recorded on Thanksgiving and Black Friday.
Among those still at Cyber Monday pricing is a bundle of “must-have” Mac Apps included in Mashable Shop’s “Pay What You Want” offer.
The apps usually cost almost $500, Mashable said.
How Pay What You Want Works
So how does “Pay What You Want” work?
First, you “pay what you want” and if the amount is less than the average price, you can still take home something.
If you beat the average price, however, the entire bundle is yours.
And, if you beat the leader’s price, you qualify for an “epic giveaway” and get featured on the leaderboard.
Apps in the Bundle
The apps in the bundle include:
- Path Finder 7 (Access & Manage Your Files in a Flash)
- Photolemur 2.2 Spectre: Family License (Magically Edit Your Photos Using AI)
- Live Home 3D: Standard Edition (Build Your Dream House on Your Mac)
- Pagico 8 (A More Powerful and More Flexible Elite Task Manager)
- VPN Unlimited: 3-Year Subscription (Safeguard Your Online Activity + Access Territory-Restricted Websites on Mobile & Desktop)
- MacGourmet Deluxe (Digital Recipe Management for Everyone)
- Screens 4 (Control Your Computer From Anywhere in the World)
- WallPaper Wizard 2: 2 Macs (Spice up Your Mac With These Beautiful Wallpapers & Backgrounds)
- iLocker PRO (Lock Your Apps With a Password & Protect Your Data Smartly)
- Timing Productivity (Track How You Spend Time on Your Mac)
The Pay What You Want deal is for a limited period.
The Mashable Shop is offering a bundle of Mac Apps that a Mac user must have.
What are your thoughts on the deal? Share them below.